COVID-19 MEASURES AT OUR FACILITIES
- The “14 RULES" published by the Ministry of Health include,
We apply it with precision.
- Social distancing of 2 meters everywherecover it.
- Wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water frequently for at least 20 seconds.
- Be sure to use masks and gloves.
- Put your hands on your mouth, eyes and nose do not contact.
Additional measures to be taken at the facilities:
- Do not accept visitors to the enterprise except in mandatory cases.Do not allow the entry of people other than suppliers, private and official veterinarians, Ministry personnel and employees, especially during the epidemic period.
- Create a disinfectant pool for vehicles at the entrance to the enterprise.
- Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds before starting work at the premises.
- Wash your hands thoroughly after removing daily clothes in a reserved area at the entrance to the property.Wear overalls, boots, gloves and a mask.With work clothes, make sure that your daily clothes are different and keep them in different areas.
- Keep a disinfectant pool for boots and disinfectants for hands at the entrance to the property.
- Use the tools and equipment that are used in common in the enterprise after thorough cleaning or providing the necessary disinfection.
- Regularly check employees at the facilities for signs of illness. Refer employees who have a high fever, cough, runny nose, shortness of breath, and november pains to a medical facility without wasting time.
- Avoid physical contact with employees and maintain a social distance of 2 meters at all times.
- Make sure that personal items such as cups, water bottles, handkerchiefs, masks, gloves are not shared in the work area.
- Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds before and after meal breaks.
- After leaving the premises at the end of the work, make a change of your work clothes with the same precision.
- Comply with the requirement that half of the vehicle capacity be traveled with as many people on arrival at work, on the way home and during the transportation of workers.
- Do not go to places where there is a high concentration of people, unless it is mandatory, until the measures taken by the Ministry of Health are lifted due to the risk of coronavirus.
- As UluTrading companies, we pay utmost attention to all hygiene rules in all our enterprises and facilities. Especially recently, we have been managing the COVID-19 outbreak with our precautions and sensitivity.